Traditional English Leather
Made by Hand in Great Britain
Designed to Last
My Latest Addition
A different take on my Martingale Check Leather Dog collars.
This Leather Dog Collar uses a hook stud for adjustment. I use Hook studs when making horse bridles. They are strong and have a smooth finish. The leather passes under two fixed loops and over the hook stud. this keeps the leather in place. An additional dee ring can be utilised when using two dog leads or for when the check chain isn't required.
Why should you choose Oakside Saddlery?
- Everything is made in the UK so you are helping to support British Industry.
- Handmade using traditional methods ensuring strength and longevity.
- Made to measure for the perfect fit.
- On-line purchases using PayPal for increased security.
- Custom Designs for individuality.
- Free UK Delivery with no hidden charges.
- Worldwide shipping.
- Handmade to order so please allow between 4 - 8 weeks for delivery